Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
The local area is continuing to re-open around us, we too will continue to open further, using common sense.
There are so many we must thank in this process, not the least of which is all of you for your patience, prayer and love, the Parish Council for their diligence, sober-mindedness, and stewardship.
This is our Guidance Plan for our Parish services throughout the week. The most noticeable changes are:
- There will be 2 Liturgies served:
- Every Sunday from 10 am and every Thursday from 9:30 am, so we can better accommodate the number of participants due to the small space of our Church.
- Since we are a small Parish we recommend this simple proposal: Families with children can participate the Sunday Liturgy as well as anyone else who feels comfortable to attend, and the other group can participate the Thursday Liturgy, so everyone can commune on a weekly basis.
2) Masks are strongly recommended for all, but Chanters (readers), Clergy, children, and those with medical exemption do not have to wear a mask. All households must maintain 6 feet between them in the Church.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the Social Hall as well.
- Choir participation is still on hold for now, until further guidance.
3) Masks will be available along with the additional sanitizers in the back of the Church.
This protocol will be reviewed and changed when necessary.
Many are afraid during this pandemic. No one will be ostracized if they are unready to attend. Those who feel uncomfortable to come can follow the livestreaming as usual until this pandemic is over.
Just a word of encouragement: We are all called to take reasonable measures to avoid illness. However, we need not fear being ill. The worst-case scenario is that we would die from an illness…but Christ has overcome death! We live as sojourners in a strange land. Our true home is with Christ in Eternal Life. Be not afraid!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
In Christ’s Love,
& the Parish Council